Cracker Barrel Benefits.
What kind of benefits and perks do I receive as a Cracker Barrel employee?
As a Cracker Barrel employee, you receive a number of benefits and perks once you have been hired.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- 50% discount on Food/Meals.
- Free Drinks/Coke/Juice/Water
- Company Store Discount
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Retirement & Financial Benefits
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Severance Pay
The employer-funded health plan covers a significant proportion of each worker’s health insurance premium. Businesses, susc as Cracker Barrel are provided with tax deductions for their health plan contributions and employees receive coverage tax-free.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store offers both health, dental, as well as vision benefits, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
The defined contribution pension plan is used for helping employee to save/invest for retirement.
Areas to Improve.
According to several employee review websites, there are some areas where Cracker Barrel can clearly improve:
Some of the most common complaints from employees include:
- No free food (Only 50% discount is given to workers, 30 mins before or after our shift.)
- No breaks.
- No bathroom breaks, if you are alone.
The most common employee complaints according to the Glassdoor employment website, however, are around management. So, a good manager makes all th difference.
Of the more than 3,200 reviews from current employees on Glassdoor.com, 65 percent would recommend their friends to work there.